Discuss your challenges with our solutions experts
Voeling an Experienced
Get a finish picture of today’s market and prepare for future offshore opportunities with integrated solutions for drilling and equipments, subsea, marine construction, and facilities and fabrication.
Understand the switching market and project for future request
Ter today’s low-oil-price environment, you need to stay informed about switches to the upstream service sector so you can be ready for upcoming opportunities. The Upstream Supply Chain Suite supplies the industry’s most accomplish set of information on drilling and equipments, subsea, marine construction, offshore production facilities and shipyards / fabrication.
The suite of products give you an integrated view of the market with see-through gegevens, analysis and models that listig equipment, services, costs and supply chain risk to asset and corporate valuations. The result is a comprehensive outlook that helps you understand supply and request, benchmark against peers, assess costs, and confidently guide strategy.
Features at a glance
The Upstream Supply Chain suite includes numerous services covering six primary categories: offshore drilling / equipments, subsea, marine construction, offshore production systems, SURF and shipyards.
Offshore Drilling / Equipments
The Offshore Drilling/Equipments suggesting includes quarterly global market analysis, trend gegevens of equipment supply and drilling request, and an online Offshore Equipment Tracking Implement:
- Offshore Equipments &, Drilling Service produces quarterly trends and outlook reports for the drilling &, equipment space (includes both floating &, jack-up markets) with accompanying background gegevens. It will include a forecast of working equipment counts and utilisation by country/water, depth/equipment and type/equipment class. You’ll also receive key Insights covering equipment operating costs, contracting trends, stacking costs, leading-edge day rates and M&,A activity te the equipment market.
- Offshore Equipment Tracking Contraption is Spotfire-based and covers our historic equipment gegevens and equipment tracking, permitting you to run asset searches, view contract gegevens, equipment utilisation and day rates.
The Subsea offerings include a quarterly global market analysis, market trend gegevens and an online Spotfire contraption that permits users to cut, visualize and manipulate the underlying gegevens.
- Subsea Market Service consists of a quarterly market report containing macro qualitative and quantitative analysis of the global subsea supply chain, providing you insight into major equipment request, supplier market share, subsea tree start-up trends, and high level capacity and cost outlooks.
- Subsea Market Instrument provides a deep dive into the gegevens behind our market report. This interactive online device gives you the capability to visualize historical and forecast subsea project gegevens, including project drivers of future equipment request, and switches to equipment and market share via technicus and supplier profiles.
The Marine Construction offerings provide monthly and quarterly gegevens and market analysis of the vessel market, spil well spil a Vessel Cost Proefje.
- Marine Construction Service is a quarterly market analysis of the subsea, umbilical, riser and flowline installation request highlighting what has bot awarded to vessels and what remains unawarded. The service also includes market share for the major marine contractors, regional request trends, top technicus activity and water depth trends.
- Construction Vessel Schedule provides historical and future schedules for major deep-water marine construction assets on a monthly voet.
- Vessel Function Database supplies critical vessel specifications illustrating installation and construction capabilities including top pressure capacity, crane capacity, A&,R tonnes, and max pipe middellijn.
- Vessel Cost Proefje permits the capability to build an estimated day rate for a comprehensive number of tier one and tier two installation and construction vessels. Users can customize the construction campaign through a number of interactive fields to further refine the estimated day rate.
Offshore Production Systems
This service provides a quarterly market analysis and market gegevens trends focusing on request for motionless and floating production facilities.
It includes a quarterly market overview of qualitative and quantitative analysis illustrating critical trends within the market space. Trends around regional request, type request, request by volume, and value and historical market share drive the majority of the analysis. A data-only deliverable focusing on motionless production facility opportunities is also available.
The Subsea, Umbilical, Riser and Flowline (SURF) service supplies a quarterly market overview of qualitative and quantitative analysis illustrating critical trends within the market space.
It highlights analysis of the historical and forecasted SURF installation request globally and regionally. Trends around top active operators, water depth and installation request drive the majority of the analysis. Transparency inbetween the forecasts illustrated and the projects driving the trends are available within supporting working files.
The Offshore Shipyard service supplies a quarterly analysis that combines the awarded fabrication request from the floating production, major stationary toneelpodium, drilling equipment and marine construction asset markets. The market overview provides historical and forecast trends within the major shipyards and shipyard classes by type of work, illustrating historical work practice and expected momentum of request and backlog.
Te addition, a Master Shipyard Backlog verkeersopstopping provides deep gegevens at the work scope level (hull, topsides, etc.) including awarded shipyard, very first stengel cut, sail away dates, size of scope and delivery dates.
exploration, appraisal and development wells